- Rinse the rice then place in a pan; add salt, bay leaf and cinnamon.
- Pour over water, bring to the boil then turn down to a very low simmer before covering with a tight-fitting lid. Cook for 15 mins and remove from the heat, leave undisturbed for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, cut the stalks off the coriander and leave to one side, then chop the leaves. Grate the ginger and garlic, add to the chopped coriander leaves then mix in the soy, lime and oils to make a dressing.
- Take 2 sheets of foil or baking parchment approx. 20x30cm, place the Norwegian haddock in the centre and sprinkle over the very finely sliced shallot and some chopped coriander stalks.
- Fold over the foil to make a tightly closed parcel. Place in a hot oven at 200°C for 8 mins.
- Once cooked, open the parcel and either eat straight from there or transfer the Norwegian haddock to a plate. Serve with the fluffed-up rice drizzled with dressing.