Honey and Mustard Glazed Norwegian Haddock
Use just a handful of store-cupboard ingredients to create this delicious recipe from Michel Roux with a moreish coating of honey and whole grain mustard on Norwegian haddock. Boiled new potatoes and grilled tenderstem broccoli act as the perfect accompaniment to this dish.
- Position the Norwegian haddock skin-side down on a wire rack.
- Mix the honey and mustard together then paint onto the Norwegian haddock using a pastry brush.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 mins. Then repeat the process of spreading of the honey mustard mix, but this time spreading it on thickly.
- Now place 20cm below a hot grill. Cook for 12mins until golden brown in colour.
- Carefully remove from the rack and serve immediately with boiled potatoes and grilled broccoli or steamed green vegetables. Drizzle with a little olive oil to finish.