- Preheat the oven to 220C/fan oven 200C/ gas mark 7.
- Toss the sweet potato chips with 2 tsp olive oil and some sea salt and black pepper. Cook for 20-25 minutes turning occasionally until crispy and cooked through.
- Combine the polenta with the seeds on a plate. Season each Norwegian haddock fillet with salt and pepper, then dip into the egg and then polenta mix. Then repeat, into the egg and polenta mix. Set aside whilst dipping the rest.
- Heat a splash of oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the fish 8-10 minutes, turning regularly and adding more oil if needed.
- Cook the peas in a small pan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and roughly mash then stir in the crème fraiche, mint and some black pepper.
- Serve the crispy haddock with the sweet potato fries, a mound of peas and a lemon wedge.