- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chorizo for 3-4 minutes until it releases its oil. Add the onion, reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cumin seed, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Pat the fish dry, season and nestle into the pan so that the fish skin is in contact with the bottom of the pan. Increase the heat and fry for 2 minutes until the skin starts to crisp up, then flip over.
- Add the chickpeas around the fish, give them a gentle stir and add the broccoli.
- Add the wine, cover with a lid and cook for until the broccoli is tender.
- Scatter the parsley on top and serve with crusty bread on the side.