Skip to main content
Norwegian Salmon Salad
Difficulty levelVery easy
- Cut the Norwegian salmon fillets length-ways into strips and fry them lightly in oil, approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Drizzle soy sauce over the Norwegian salmon, to taste.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, and cut the cucumber and mango into strips. Slice the spring onions.
- Mix all of the chopped vegetables with soy sauce and the pre-cooked noodles.
- Place the Norwegian salmon strips on top of the noodles, garnish with fresh chopped coriander to serve.