- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the salmon into serving portions and place in an oven dish.
- Drizzle the soya sauce and olive oil over the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Add lemon juice and grated lemon zest and bake in the oven for approx. 10–12 minutes.
- Slice the onion, cut the apple into strips and cut up the lettuce.
- Divide the avocado in half and cut it into pieces.
- Give the onions, apple, lettuce and avocado a quick toss and turn.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt, and mix into the salad.
Serve the salmon with the salad and the cooked rice on the side.
Tip: Add variety to this dish by using orange zest and juice instead of lemon.